Dunhill: Shell Briar (3105) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2347
Ah, now that's what I call a Shell Briar: a Dunhill sandblast in which the rings roll up so as to make it appear as if the the briar, indeed, does have a shell. It works particularly well here — the curve of the grain following along in echo of the line that rises smoothly up from the underside, through the heel, and to the leading edge of the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England