Dunhill: Bruyere Churchwarden (4)
Product Number: 002-015-2282
Though we've gotten our hands on quite a few recently, as a rule Dunhill Churchwardens are hard to find. This lithe and lengthy number, for example, is the first we've seen in a Bruyere finish in eight years. Suffice to say that if you're looking not just for a Dunhill Churchwarden, but one in a particular finish, a lot of patience and searching may be in order.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.20 in./259.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England