Dunhill: Bruyere (4105) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2340
Solidly masculine in form and boasting a refined simplicity of line, the Dunhill 4105 also incorporates the perfect touch of dynamism to its profile. Subtle cant of the bowl, smooth transition, and streamlined taper of shank and stem - it's all there and a bag of chips. What finer stain to complement this charismatic classic than the original
Dunhill stain - the Bruyere?
R. 'Bear' Graves
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England