Dunhill: Cumberland with Horn (4102) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-2366
As much as I like the simple, rather starker look of a Shell Briar, there's something to be said for the deep shade and subdued warmth of the Cumberland finish. All the more so when paired with a horn mount, as it is here. The result is. woodsy? More rustic, yet still refined? All I can say is that it calls to mind dim lighting, timber posts, walls decorated with hunting trophies, and shelves stuffed with books - in other words, places like the old Squires farm house in Appalachia.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England