Dunhill: Chestnut (5122) (2014) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-015-2578
This is one hell of an update for Dunhill collectors, with a Churchwarden, a Lumberman, a horn army mount, and now a rarely seen "22" Poker wearing one of the marque's most coveted finishes, the Chestnut, in no less than a Group 5 designation. This is the first time we've seen this shape wearing a Chestnut finish in any size, outside one single estate example, so if you find yourself within the intersection of people who like Pokers, Dunhill, and the Chestnut finish, you probably don't want to let this pass on by.
— Adam O'Neill
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England