Dunhill: Bruyere (3407) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3119
Dunhill's "07" Prince shape presents a relaxed, yet regal silhouette, and in Group 3 size it's lent an added bit of mass to the shank and transition. This does well at beefing up an otherwise visually delicate briar, and here in the marque's original finish (that of the Bruyere), it sports a composition as classic as they come.
— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.14 in./155.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England