Dunhill: Bruyere (3106) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3120
Though the neatly proportioned Dunhill "06" Pot shape is one which can be found across the Group size spectrum, we tend to see it mainly in Group 1 and 2 renditions. And oddly enough, even the Group 4 and 5 sizes are still more common than Group 3s. This modestly-sized number, just small enough to conveniently tuck into a jacket pocket but still packing a decent chamber in its light package, is presented in the rich, deep, and rather heady warmth of the Bruyere finish.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England