Dunhill: Bruyere (2214) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3132
I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that someone at Dunhill mis-stamped this Bruyere as a Group 2. While I don't have much to compare it to, the one, single, defintiely-Group-2 "14" that we ever received from Dunhill was much more slender in style; also, looking at the measurements of past Group 3 examples of this shape shows them to be very close to this briar's measurements.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England