Dunhill: Bruyere (3406) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3134
An elegant combination of the Prince shape's down-turned stem and delicate transition, joined to a light, capacious take on the squarely-proportioned Pot bowl, this Dunhill "06" makes the best of both — along with an oval shank for an even more defined silhouette in profile. Bolder and more solid-looking than the typical Prince, yet retaining the same refined gesture in profile.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England