Dunhill: Amber Root (3205) (2015)
Product Number: 002-015-3137
Though not seen too often, Dunhill's "3205" shape isn't exactly a particularly unique form, being a saddle-stemmed iteration of the "05" straight Dublin. Despite that, this fellow would only be the second we've encountered as a fresh briar, and the only number thus far wearing the heralded Amber Root finish. Despite its elegant disposition, it's still robust of form, with a smart distribution of visual weight.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England