Dunhill: Chestnut (3122) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3143
A very handy little sitter in a warm, polished presentation, this Group 3 "22" sports the dark chestnut finish and cumberland stem of Dunhill's, rather fittingly named, Chestnut finish. Proportioned conveniently for a pocket-pipe, reserved and handsome in style, yet not so formal as an ebony-and-silver Dress briar, it should make a fine companion for any occasion (loafing about at home included).
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.70 in./119.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England