Dunhill: Amber Root (3106) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3189
A solid English straight Pot, the shaping of this Group 3 Dunhill would likely have looked just as much at home the better part of a century ago, when Alfred Dunhill founded the marque now all but synonymous with the English pipe. Of course, that gorgeously smooth, subtly warm walnut contrast finish is of a considerably more modern vintage - but so it is that those traditions which endure are often refined by time.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England