Dunhill: Bruyere (4105) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3205
Straightforward in form, with a high, proud rim and thick, sturdy chamber walls, the Dunhill "05" features a refined simplicity of line; just the perfect touch of dynamism to its subtle cant of the bowl, smooth transition, and streamlined taper of shank and stem. It plays out well in combination with the rich, dense, and dark auburn of the smooth Bruyere finish, over a cross-grain pattern with birdseye along the flanks.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England