Dunhill: Bruyere (4206) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3210
A very staid, stout, tried-and-true English pot, this Dunhill Bruyere presents a dark, rich, yet uncluttered and uncomplicated sense of muscular aesthetics. On top of that, the chamber is proportionally quite broad, and the briar sits extremely well without resorting to any bottom-heaviness of form.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England