Dunhill: Ruby Bark (6103) (2008)
Product Number: 002-015-3212
In 1987, Dunhill discontinued the old Red Bark finish, and after a brief delay of twenty years, introduced its replacement, the Ruby Bark. Aside from a different red stain, this newer generation of Dunhill sandblast was also made distinct by having silver accents as a standard feature, as is also the case with the classic Dunhill Dress. Here we find a stout, Group 6 Billiard dressed in such a style.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.37 in./161.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England