Dunhill: Shell Briar (4101) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3284
Light enough to clench, yet comfortable in the hand and sporting a good bit of chamber to boot, this is the classic English Apple shape, as only Dunhill could produce. This example sports the Shell Briar finish, a traditional, extra dark sandblast which Dunhill has been producing since 1917.— Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England