Dunhill: Bruyere Collector (HT) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-3374
Though boasting some seriously stout proportions and a good bit of chamber volume overall, the overall silhouette of this Dublin shape from Dunhill's hand-turned Collector line is one of playful jauntiness — sporting a sharp taper to the bowl, a bold heel, and a modest S-curve in profile. It's finished here in the reserved ruby style of the Bruyere, complementing that silhouette beautifully while still bringing out a touch of contrast to the block's grain.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England