Dunhill: Bruyere (3111) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3380
Lovats, much like their cousins the Liverpool, Canadian, and Lumberman shapes, are configurations that just scale well throughout all of Dunhill's size designations. This particular "11" comes to you in handy Group 3 size, perfectly proportioned from rim to saddle stem. It's finished here in the marque's very first finish, the classy dark stain of the Bruyere.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England