Dunhill: Bruyere (3202) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3390
One of Dunhill's more interesting Billiards, the "02" shape often takes on almost Peterson-esque proportions at around Group 3 size, with a shank and transition of considerable substance, especially when compared to the lean figure of the bowl. It's not overdone, however, and the profile remains well-balanced, just with a sturdier, well-anchored look about it.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.50 in./114.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England