Dunhill: Bruyere (2110) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-3402
Even in such a small package as a Group 2 pipe, the classic lines and proportions of Dunhill's Liverpool shape are unmistakable. I never grow tired of Dunhill's ruby-red Bruyere finish — paired with the black stem and white spot, it's a head turner.
- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.90 in./124.46 mm.
- Weight: 0.83 oz./23.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England