Dunhill: Amber Root (5115) (2015)
Product Number: 002-015-3416
Dunhill's "15" shape is not a common one, and curiously, among the older examples a diamond shank was most common, whereas those we've seen new from Dunhill have, with only two exceptions, been round-shanked. Here we find a Group 5 example of this broad bent Pot, sure enough with a round shank - which personally I think does better suit the warmth of the Amber Root, given the smoother transition and general contours it produces.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England