Dunhill: Chestnut (3101) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-3419
Dunhill's Chestnut finish is a reserved one, presenting briars in an extra, extra dark walnut stain and a cumberland stem. When you pair it with classic, clean-lined shapes like this "01" Apple, the result is a classy pipe perfect for more formal occasions, yet still warm enough for a take-anywhere smoke — especially here in the modest Group 3 size.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.71 in./119.63 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England