Dunhill: Chestnut (2103) (2010)
Product Number: 002-015-3420
A trim, classic English straight Billiard of pocket-pipe dimensions, the Dunhill "03" presents itself in light form and clean lines, complemented in this case by the rich, warm, subtle contrast of the Chestnut finish, matched of course to a finely-patterned cumberland stem.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England