Dunhill: Chestnut with Silver (5128) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3421
The Diplomat is a Prince or Author (depending upon whom you ask) variation we do not see often; despite being counted as a classic shape, it's just not common amongst today's pipemakers and pipe manufacturers. Dunhill, however, keeps the oval-shanked Diplomat alive with their sturdily proportioned, yet smoothly graceful "28" design. Here it's presented in the rich, dark, Chestnut finish, perfectly matched by a cumberland stem.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England