Dunhill: Bruyere (4103) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3429
Due to its Group 4 sized chamber, this Dunhill "03" features a bowl with slightly more visual weight than the rest of the composition — lending it an almost Italian neoclassical look in profile. The clean, tapering lines of the shank and stem accentuate those bowl-forward proportions as well — all while remaining fairly handy and light. This particular Billiard is presented in the rich, auburn hues of the Bruyere, which, in fact, was the venerable English marque's very first finish.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England