Dunhill: Bruyere (4102) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3439
The "02" bent Billiard is a fairly popular Dunhill shape, appearing across a number of the marque's finest lines and finishes, but rarely do examples crop up featuring a vulcanite or cumberland mount. If you've been waiting on an "02" with one such army mount, this Group 4 Bruyere would be a fine choice.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England