Dunhill: Cumberland (5128) (2015)
Product Number: 002-015-3456
The Diplomat is a shape that isn't found as often from larger marques, though Dunhill's "28" is a solid rendition of the form. A broad shape by nature, and all the broader here in Group 5 form, it sits very well, and offers chamber proportions similar to those of a Pot. It's here offered in the marque's Cumberland finish, with a warm sandblast and brindled vulcanite stem.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.05 in./26.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England