Dunhill: Bruyere (4233) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-3468
A full-bodied bent Brandy shape, with a rather trim style of shank and stem, Dunhill's "33" shape comes off almost Italian neo-classical here in Group 4 proportions, with the majority of the piece's visual weight falling on the bowl itself. It's not a shape we see much of these days, this being the first example of this particular shape/stem/size combination we've received in the classic Bruyere finish.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England