Dunhill: Bruyere (4406) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-3472
For those who prefer broad chambers, the Dunhill "06" bent Pot would be an excellent choice, providing plenty of chamber breadth with stout insulating walls to match. It's quite a handsome shape too,its Pot bowl set to the gently-bent, languid form of a Prince, offering a traditional, though still regal and relaxed silhouette.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England