Dunhill: Black Briar (4135) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-3481
Muscular, but with quite a lot of gesture to its flow, the Dunhill "35" may be an English classic, but it's still a lively one — more of a morris dancer than a stodgy old lord. And it looks particularly fetching here in the marque's Black Briar finish, a very dark, formal stain which can be looked at as a rarer iteration of the classic Dress.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England