Dunhill: Bruyere (4202) (2000)
Product Number: 002-015-3492
An unusual variation of the "02" bent Billiard, this Bruyere is — as I'm sure you noticed — rather less bent than usual. Digging around in our archives I could find a handful of similar examples, but those were mainly in Group 5 size, with all but a few fitted to a tapered rather than saddle stem. (Also most were estate pipes made in the 1990s or 1980s.)- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England