Dunhill: Bruyere (4113) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3493
Dunhill's "13" bent Apple is a sleek, gently-rounded shape with a lot of body, especially in Group 4 size. Where we most often see a flared vulcanite mount, in this rendition a more rounded, bullet-shaped mount has been used, offering an extra touch of softness to the form. The jet-black vulcanite pairs nicely with the dark red hues of the Bruyere finish, making the whole thing a handsome piece for on-the-go.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland