Dunhill: Bruyere (4113) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3501
Here we find Dunhill's bent Apple sporting a sleek vulcanite mount and a push-style stem. Typically these mounts sport a touch of flare, yet this one is bullet-shaped. It's a handy combination, as the push-stem allows this plump number to be broken down even when hot. Finished in the marque's classic Bruyere stain, it's a handsome composition and quite a portable one, too.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England