Dunhill: Amber Root (5406) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-3513
The bent Pot writ large, here the old English classic is presented with quite a spacious chamber, and sporting a languid, almost Prince-like degree of downturn to boot. It's found in the esteemed Amber Root finish, serving to highlight some lively flame and birdseye alike. Recommended.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England