Dunhill: Shell Briar with Silver Cap (4407) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-3523
To the mind of many a pipe smoker, there is no more elegant shape out there than the Prince and, when it comes to Princes, no finer execution than the one done by the venerable Dunhill company. Finished in the dark Shell Briar sandblast, complete with a jet-black vulcanite stem and a bright, sterling silver cap along the rim, it's a refined execution of the already classy shape.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.37 in./161.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England