Dunhill: Ring Grain (4109) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-3531
Presented here is the "09" Canadian shape from Dunhill, in trim Group 4 size. This size designation really lends visual weight the long, slim shank and slim tapered bit. It certainly makes for a nice silhouette, and one of poise and gentle relaxation. Dressed in the rich, ripple-coaxing sandblast of the Ring Grain line, this is quite the rare find, too.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England