Dunhill: Cumberland (4122) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3557
Dunhill's "22" Poker isn't exactly a rare shape. We've seen plenty of them directly from Dunhill before, but for some reason or another, finding them in Group 4 size is quite scarce. And that's not even including finish combinations. A Cumberland finished "22" in Group 4 size? Well, we've only ever seen a handful over the years.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England