Dunhill: Bruyere (3122) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3597
Though we've seen a few Cumberland and Chestnut iterations of Dunhill's "22" in a handy Group 3 size, this seems to be only the second we've seen wearing the marque's first finish, that of the timeless Bruyere. It makes for a pleasant dichotomy, the old world refinement of the ruby stain dressing a characteristically bucolic, charmingly pastoral shape. Needless to say, it's a briar that would look as fitting being smoked by a surly sailor as it would at the opera.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England