Dunhill: Chestnut (2113) (2015)
Product Number: 002-015-3614
Were it not for the presence of a standard Dunhill shape-code on this pipe, I would have assumed this was a Quaint. It would have been an easy mistake to make since A) we've only very, very rarely seen the Group 2 version of the "13" shape and B) it does change quite a bit in Group 2 size. In terms of the latter how it changes is that aside from getting smaller overall, the bowl gets much shorter, effectively turning the design into a Pot.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England