Dunhill: Shell Briar Quaint Bent Billiard (4) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3641
Though not a sitter shape, this Quaint nonetheless has a comforting disposition, being something of a crisp-heeled bent Billiard. The combination of gently curved shank and stem with the flattened base of the bowl has something of an old school look to it, to my eye, and the dark low-profile sandblast of the Shell Briar finish highlights a handsome presentation of ring-grain.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England