Dunhill: Shell Briar Quaint Bent Dublin with Silver (3)
Product Number: 002-015-3820
One of the jauntier numbers I've seen to come from the famous English marque, this Dunhill Quaint is an affable, rakish fellow. To my eye, it seems to fuse an especially crisp bent Dublin with the languid, elegant disposition of the Prince. There's a nice ring-grain coaxed by the the Shell Briar's lively sandblast, and the broad sterling silver band makes for a nice, bright accent.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.44 in./163.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England