Dunhill: Bruyere (3107) (2018)
Product Number: 002-015-3847
I'm a big fan of the Prince shape, and few do the design better than Dunhill. Whether bent or straight, it's a shape chart standard that exudes class and elegance, what the streamlined, elongated shank and stem combination with the squat, bulbous bowl perched on the end. This straight number here is all that and more, made even more classic thanks to the English marque's timeless Bruyere finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England