Dunhill: Cumberland (4109) (2018)
Product Number: 002-015-3859
Though quite a simple classic shape, this Dunhill Canadian still presents a rich aesthetic, thanks to the subtle contrast of the Cumberland finish playing just beautifully with the briar's natural ring grain. Even by Dunhill standards, this is an exceptional piece.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England