Dunhill: Chestnut (3111) (2018)
Product Number: 002-015-3868
In Group 3 size, Dunhill's "11" Lovat makes for quite the convenient briar — it's easily slipped into a pocket, yet still houses a respectable chamber. With a slightly lifted heel and arrow straight profile, this is one handsome piece, dressed as it is in the dark, smooth stain and cumberland mouthpiece of the Chestnut series.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England