Dunhill: County (3108) (2018)
Product Number: 002-015-3883
Other renditions we've received of Dunhill's "08" bent Bulldog in the County series have featured silver army mounts, separating the cumberland stems from the pastoral, sandblasted stummel. In this piece here, though, the mount is also made from cumberland. It makes for a more reserved aesthetic that's quite handsome, especially to those who favor the warm-hued, brindled vulcanite.-Truett Smith
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.07 in./27.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England