Dunhill: Bruyere (4102) (2014)
Product Number: 002-015-3907
The curves and substance of Dunhill's "02" are usually lent an added sense of plumpness when seen in one of their smooth finishes, to my eye. Here in the timeless Bruyere, it makes for quite a playful effect, the supple curvature of the bowl complemented by that of the domed vulcanite army mount.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England