Dunhill: Cumberland (5101) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3925
Dunhill's "01" straight Apple shape always fills the hand nicely, yet it's also one of those shapes that seem to vary a bit between Group sizes. Here in the stout Group 5 designation, it's rendered positively plump, with decidedly more substance to the transition and shank as well. Fittingly, we see it here presented in the warm subtle contrast, crisp blast, and tapered cumberland stem of the, well, Cumberland series.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England