Dunhill: Chestnut (2202) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3931
The Chestnut finish may be one of the more recent additions to the marque's lineup, but the shape's about as classic as you can get. It's an "02" bent Billiard with that same whimsical style of shank and transition you'd expect to find gracing a briar from the turn of the century. Time gaps aside, I have to admit it works especially well in the warm, subdued contrast stain and cumberland stem.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England