Dunhill: Bruyere (4122) (2015)
Product Number: 002-015-3936
Rare shape? Not particularly — we've seen quite a fair number of tapered-stem "22" Pokers directly from Dunhill before, and a decent scattering of them in estates. Oddly enough though the Group 4 version has been quite uncommon, this Bruyere example being only the fifth to come to us directly from Dunhill.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England