Dunhill: Cumberland (3108) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3943
The bent Bulldog is not just a classic shape, it's one of the most broadly appealing and most populous classics. As such, I was rather surprised to find out how few cumberland-stemmed "08" shapes we've seen in the Group 3 size. Handsome shape in a convenient, all-purpose size; a fine-textured blast; a dark, warm finish; a simply beautiful, brindled stem — a real shame these aren't easier to find but making this offering here all the more welcome.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England